By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Impressions

It seems the exact oposite of Alone in the dark

Enough reason to buy it!

Around the Network

It doesnt have to be a AAA game for my purachse. Of course, im American so im screwed :(

I would have gotten it though, the story seems suspencful and interesting.

Hmmm sounds like its a rent first game

1st Review on Metacritic is in spanish. But its an 80

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Is this game Wii Motion Plus compatible?

Around the Network

You must spell the game`s name correctly, it is DIZASTAH.
I have played Raw Danger and Michigan Report from Hell. Great concepts, but the games sucked. Hope this one turns out well.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

megaman79 said:
1st Review on Metacritic is in spanish. But its an 80

Really? Where is?

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/4375/0/disaster-day-of-crisis/

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/4375/0/disaster-day-of-crisis/

They praised the game during all the review for a 8? Anyway thanks for the link

I want this game.. seems like I will import it

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989