By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If GTA was made by Nintendo......

Nintendo is too damn good for GTA.

Around the Network

It wouldn't get boring after few missions.

....flu shots would run out, Jimmy Hoffa will reveal that he's been living in a basement this whole time and the universe would implode.

This really isn't Nintendo's kind of game in so many ways. Not just the violence, but the story telling, the structure of the side missions, the graphic design etc. They would probably discard it and make new teams out of it. Of course I doubt the development teams from R* would want to make Nintendo games considering the games they usually make. They would probably quit, either that or Nintendo would let them do whatever they want for their games and not scrutinize them which seems almost impossible.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

WAY MORE MONEY! and no sony! ^_^

...it would feature Tingle as the main character

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Many people would be personally offended and passionatly will be moved to do 'nay!'

Myself would wonder why I'm not investing in Nintendo.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Darksoul said:
And i don't get why everyone thinks nintendo won't put violence of swearing on their system, play killer 7, no more heros, manhunt 2, conkers bad fur day, RE4, Disaster day of crisis, true crime, the list goes on for m rated violent swear filled games on nintendo systems, this is just a few i can remeber off the top of my head that i own, also M rated games are not any better for being M rated...

I don't think anyone said that Nintendo wouldn't allow M rated games on their system as they obviously have. Nintendo themself doesn't make M rated games. I don't think they have ever made an M rated game before. There was Conker which I believe they published but the game was made by Rare. Other than that, nothing comes to mind. And even if I'm missing something that Nintendo has made, nothing would come close to the amount of violence, language and everything else that typically is featured in a GTA game. Could Nintendo do that kind of game, of course. Would they? I doubt it.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Each GTA would have the same story. There would be no side quests and progression through the city would be broken into linear pieces that each had to load when you rached a place. There would be no violence other than jumping on people and they wouldn't bleed.. they would become flat.
The main char would be a "mii" and so would everyone else.
Cutscenes would be horrible and noone would talk.........

wot.

Check out my game about moles ^

...the main character would be a short and stubby plumber with a nice mustache jumping around a cartoonish city with all kinds of animals, weird creatures and even weirder people,. There'll be no blood and no criminal activities, only attempts to save the president's daughter over and over again for a lame kiss as a reward each time lol. *evades assault*

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Faxanadu said:
...it would feature Tingle as the main character

What? I'd get to watch Tingle die over and over again in novel and amusing ways.......i'm in.