By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CLOUD MESSAGE : A way to announce THE FF7 remake ?

@the fury : i've never played the game so a remake would be nice but i think they will save to the next generation where the graphics and everything else is much more upgraded to force people who played the game to play it again

Around the Network
The Fury said:
FFVII is one of my favourite games ever...but a remake will just ruin the memories. Unless they have the same battle system, the same gameplay (including people wandering round prerendered scenes) Random battles etc...else it will just be...well rubbish. It has to be the same in everyway except for a graphics upgrade.

But then I'm just guessing this is for Advent Children.

*ahem* fixed

lol...Advert Children

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Well I wouldn't recommend to play it now. I tried but god, the gameplay is horrible, the music too, the story-telling is boring cause of the lack of immersion, ...

Really, FFVII is better in our memory!

Coming soon.....FFVII advent Children on Blu Ray.

Spankey said:

*ahem* fixed

lol...Advert Children

Cheers...'twas an advert after all... :P

@Blackstar, why wait? You can get a copy today of the non-remake.

To me a remake will have to be dang good but they'd have to leave a lot in to make me feel like I'm playing a game as good as the original. I wouldn't mind a lot o change, just it has to feel like the same game. But then that's personal preferences.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

....let the masterpeice just be.

After the Megaton disappointments from SE (as a PS3 owner that is),
I wont jump to any conclusions,,, if this thread was opened like 4 months earlier, i would have said that its definitly THE REMAKE!!! but now,, huh,, whatever, its probably something to do with the Bluray film,,, i prefer a FFVIII remake BTW

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Tremble said:
Well I wouldn't recommend to play it now. I tried but god, the gameplay is horrible, the music too, the story-telling is boring cause of the lack of immersion, ...

Really, FFVII is better in our memory!

Correction, YOU find it horrible, boring and everything else now.

The majority of people will most likely disagree.

I for one would still enjoy this game nowadays.

O please lock this thread.

Take my love, take my land..

See you in 2013, with PS4 and Xbox whatever.