By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Boomshackalaka!!! Castlevania Order of Ecclesia 1up review

Darc Requiem said:
BTW Since no one brought it up. Zen, 1UP has an anti-Wii bias based on the average scores they give out to Wii titles in comparison to other reviewers.

I'll slap them where their mamas sleep!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

Title reminded me of this :

Is this Blast Processing because that looks very HD.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Anyone else disappointed that the multiplayer is nothing more than the shop and boss rush modes?

I'd kill for a full-blown 2 player co-op 2D Castlevania...

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

ZenfoldorVGI said:
disolitude said:
BringBackChrono said:
Nintendo should learn from Konami and release 2-d Metroids.
Somehow, i feel they would sell a lot more than the Prime series

While I wish for that too...I must sadly disagree with this. 2D will sell well on xbox live/psn but retail will be tough...

I WISH WISH WISH a new 2d castlevania using the PS360's HD capabilities would come out. A full game, on PS3 or 360.

That new castlevania with Alucard, 2d or 3d, I'm buying day 1 though.

If this were true...and it was leaked early, I'd mod my xbox and pirate the game. Then I'd buy 2 copies...

Is there absolutely any news regarding the in development Castlevania, except for the platforms? And is Alucard confirmed as the protagonist?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network
BringBackChrono said:
Is there absolutely any news regarding the in development Castlevania, except for the platforms? And is Alucard confirmed as the protagonist?

Sadly...no

But this guy makes them...and he may be on this site reading this right now...

^Hahahahaha
Thats Igarashi? Wow, thats somewhat worse than Itagaki.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Well I just got my package (the game and free bonus poster) from Konamistyle JP and while I haven't tried out the game yet, I have to say that the poster is really freaking awesome!!! It's a clear (see-through) poster. I took some pics which you can see below (sorry about the lights shining on the poster).

Here is a full-size pic, you can see the DS games to compare it's size):

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/games/CIMG2400.jpg

Here I put the OoE game and Symphony of the Night underneath the poster so you can see the "see-through" effect:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/games/CIMG2405.jpg

This is a really sweet poster and I'm glad I paid the extra $5 to order the game from Konamistyle JP instead of Amazon JP.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"