By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II sound issue.

Not sure if it is just Fable II but when people talk it tends to studder, it is quite annoying because sometimes I will miss what is being said. I know I can use subtitles, but has anyone else had this issue?

EDIT- Ok, this is really starting to sound bad. If I press nothing on the main screen and it start showing gameplay video the sound really gets messed up. It sounds like the disc is skipping because sometimes the sound just goes out completely or skips.

Praying this isn't a 360 issue because I just picked up the game less than an hour ago.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Hope it is fixed.

see if another game work

I might have said I plugged it in in another post, but I haven't played it yet. :(

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

matt247 said:
see if another game work

Bingo, there ya go, epic win. Take Fable 2 back and say give me a new copy.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey gave me the same exact problem. I figured out the issue though.

I am using optical audio cable for surround sound and the area on the 360 video/audio cable that allows you to plug it in seems to be the issue here. It doesn't seem to want to hold onto the cable properly and it moves around.

I switch it between the PS3 and the 360 depending on which console I am using at the moment. A little tape and now all is fine.

@Zen

If Fable II was the issue, damn right I would go right back and demand a new one!! I already love this game, it is so much like Fable I, and that is a good thing. Not crazy about the dog though, he is making searching way too easy.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:

I am using optical audio cable for surround sound and the area on the 360 video/audio cable that allows you to plug it in seems to be the issue here. It doesn't seem to want to hold onto the cable properly and it moves around.

I switch it between the PS3 and the 360 depending on which console I am using at the moment. A little tape and now all is fine.

@Zen

If Fable II was the issue, damn right I would go right back and demand a new one!! I already love this game, it is so much like Fable I, and that is a good thing. Not crazy about the dog though, he is making searching way too easy.

The dog will be awesome, wait and see. You can be mean to it and leave it behind if you are cold heartless Meister.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

@Zen

The dog will be awesome, wait and see. You can be mean to it and leave it behind if you are cold heartless Meister.

I guess I will find out soon. I just started the game and he follows me everywhere. He even liked to swim where I swim.

Currently playing:

^Aww that's cute

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I am not having sound issues. There are a few frame rate issues every now and then, but nothing major. Played for 4 hours yesterday. Good fun.