By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - oh those silly dutch people

=p  Oh is this old news?  I thought that I read this before.

Or is it another case ^^''?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

=p  Oh is this old news?  I thought that I read this before.

Or is it another case ^^''?

Y ou have heard about it when the case started.

Did Mr Bubbles just called us silly?? This will not end well...

OT: Great.. I wonder if I still could get busted for that time when I "traded" that PokeMon.... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mr Bubbles: consider yourself lucky that the Dutch are a very forgiving people, cause my hand was very close to the ban-button...

But seriously: once again the Dutch lead the world (although knowing MrBubbles' political view I don't think he'll be very happy with most of those achievements, lol).

Americans and Canadians are far worse than the Dutch when it comes to crime.

I wonder how long Mr Bubbles had to search for this news through  many pages of troubled American youth news?

Around the Network

The LAW here > law america

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Actually, the 'coerced' in the article really means 'beat up and threaten with a knife until the guy complied'.

Which tends to be illegal anyway, regardless of what they wanted him to do.

Very good decision in my opinion. While I no longer play any MMOs (apart from Nationstates and thats only because I like being an arsehole dictator) I think that peoples rights in them should be protected by law. People can honestly be badly hurt by thefts in these games - I know of a couple of cases where people have topped themselves after have party hats stolen in RS.

I think it's a good decision and this could be a "funny" thesis if you're a law student. Dutch is by far one of the most innovative law in the world, I think that other european countries (belgium? sweden? Finland?) could follow this.

Virtual goods are goods, a virtual theft is still a theft IMO

No not Belgium (I'm Belgian ;) ) !

Anyway, it is community service not prison .. feels more like a lesson.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.