By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I made a bet, and I need some support on this one...

aavidbacon said:
you lost the first one, but you can still have hopes for L4D. Break even, niceeee.

this.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

You're going to break even.

twesterm said:

Losing the first one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Break even, lose 1st, win 2nd.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Let me clear this up, I'm the one who thinks Fallout 3 will get higher than Little Big Planet.

"He later said I'll bet you $10 Little Big Planet would get higher reviews that F3, I took him on that bet"

It's either a misunderstanding or I'm seriously going to lose that one :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

I doubt you'll win the first one ( unless you bet the PC version).

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

BottledSpringWater said:
Let me clear this up, I'm the one who thinks Fallout 3 will get higher than Little Big Planet.

"He later said I'll bet you $10 Little Big Planet would get higher reviews that F3, I took him on that bet"

It's either a misunderstanding or I'm seriously going to lose that one :P

We understand. LBP is being lauded by every gaming critic I've heard so far. Fallout 3 is doing well, but as I understand, it just dropped below 90%, while LBP is holding at 95%. Chances are, you'll lose that one.

Left 4 Dead should do about 85% or more, so we believe you should be fine for that bet.

BottledSpringWater said:
twesterm said:

Losing the first one?

Yes, Fallout 3 may be the game that will sell more but it will get worse reviews.

And yeah, he's just an idiot for thinking L4D won't get at least an 85% average.

What twestern said. Fallout 3 will not get to the 95ish that LBP has and L4D will certainly get in the high 80s

LBP is already with 95 in metacritic, so Fallout would need to get GTA IV reviews and be the 2nd or the best games in all systems, so yes, you are one of the few that expect this to happen.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E