Around the Network

nice, its a good series.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Good for the wii.

Damn if the game is coming to Wii and DS then it means the Wii is getting a DS port from the PC port most probably, since it's Ubiport the company behind this.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Point and Click Adventure? I'll have to keep my eyes on this one. There are way to many interesting Wii games in development now.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Monkey Island?.......What happened to Ape Escape?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Broken Sword 1 is one the best adventure games I've ever played (by far the best non-Lucasarts, that's for sure), but I never played any other of the series, so I lost the story. But it should be an amazing game, just like Broken Sword 1 was

SaviorX said:

What are you talking about =p?

SaviorX said:

How exactly are the best adventure game series ever crated and a platform game developed by Sony connected, besides the monkeys? Monkey Island we don't know, as for Ape Escape, you shouldn't expect it on Wii or DS

zexen_lowe said:
SaviorX said:

How exactly are the best adventure game series ever crated and a platform game developed by Sony connected, besides the monkeys? Monkey Island we don't know, as for Ape Escape, you shouldn't expect it on Wii or DS

I was just putting games based on monkey's together. I have no idea what either of them are about.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."