By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Toys R Us is selling LBP!

...or at least mine is.  They didn't issue a statement to their stores about the recall, instead changing the street date of the game in their system to October 21, 2010.  The employees just thought it was a mistake and were overriding it.

I knew a guy working at mine and told him anbout the recall.  He said he better get his quick then, lol.

I had gone in to exchange two of the three games I got from the B2G1 last week, and ended up walking out with two copies of LBP, one for me and one for my friend.  It's been a very good day.  :)

Around the Network

U LUCKY BASt*** >.

makingmusic476 said:

...or at least mine is.  They didn't issue a statement to their stores about the recall, instead changing the street date of the game in their system to October 21, 2010.  The employees just thought it was a mistake and were overriding it.

I knew a guy working at mine and told him anbout the recall.  He said he better get his quick then, lol.

I had gone in to exchange two of the three games I got from the B2G1 last week, and ended up walking out with two copies of LBP, one for me and one for my friend.  It's been a very good day.  :)

i hope they patch, my is a shipping after release, if some stores already shipped my version and i don't get a fully working version i will be pissed :/

Ah darn! The US store has In Stock but in Canada it won't ship until the 29th.

US:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3265192

Canada:
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3243236

lol some heads are going to be rolling at toys r us. Or at least a stern telling off!

Around the Network

Damnit, 1st No R2 Keys left , now MakingMusic gets LBP >_> I hate you guys

blazinhead89 said:

:(

I don't understand will ioi count these as sales in this weeks well 21- 28th 0ct's hardware sales results??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
I don't understand will ioi count these as sales in this weeks well 21- 28th 0ct's hardware sales results??

He should

makingmusic476 said:
blazinhead89 said:

:(

I Added you on PSN