By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still plays last-gen?

"Who still plays last-gen?" last-gen game or console or both?..more specific plz? cuz im playing Yakuza 2 on my PS3 :P

Around the Network

I still play my PS2 sometimes.

I do. There are still more original games for those systems in my opinion.

I sold my Xbox but would definately be playing it it I hadn't. I still play my N64, SNES and NES though.

Seriously..
I played Mega Man 2 last week on my Nes.
I still play PC games from the 80s and early 90s using DOSBox.
Last month I played A Link to the Past (Zelda) on my Snes.
Right now I'm playing through Monkey Island (pc)
"Wings" on my Amiga.
Wing Commander (pc)

I've been playing Resident Evil REmake (GameCube) last night so yeah..
I guess I'm one of those gamers who cares about gameplay.

Around the Network

i played this 2 months ago ^^

Well, I do have a Wii after all...

Anywho, I really love retro-gaming and all its goodness.  There are so many classic games that are just amazingly fun to play even today that it's a shame to neglect them.  Plus a lot of them are dirt cheap now so I can pick up 3 or 4 great last-gen games for the price of a single current gen game.

I still play last gen games, i aslo play NES and SNES games still.

I boot up the Genesis and N64 from time to time to play with friends. Moreso the N64 with friends (Mario Kart and Smash Bros. are still tons of fun) and Genesis when I'm feeling some Earthworm Jim or Street Fighter II (I've got Sonic Mega/Gems Collection for all of my Sonic needs ).

I do actually. Last summer i played MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus and Ico. Right now i'm playing Resident Evil 4, the PS2 version, on my PS3.

EDIT: In the past few months i also played a lot of Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Country.