By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Is HERE!! Trailor Inside.

Around the Network

^^^ you beat me to it :)

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Finally!! SOmething new about Alan Wake! Looks great! Now let's Remedy finish the game so they can make Max Payne 3!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Its a pretty interesting trailer, i can't wait to see more for this game.

Looks amazing! Really cinematic. Damn I need a 360. They are getting really cheap.

This is the future of gaming I want to see. Not some casual minigames that have been put together in two weeks but blockbuster movies with cool writing, directors you can play it.

Around the Network

I hope this means it's almost ready. BTW I believe they said they used the in-game engine for the trailer, but it does look like there is some game play in there.

Damn, that looks awesome

I recently made a topic about lack of true survival horror games. However I've been owned as Silent Hill 5 delivered the old school survival horror...and this is going to hit it out of the park by the looks of things.

Sandbox horror. Can't wait.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This game looks amazing. Hopefully this comes out sometime next year.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!