By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is lbp gonna be in this weeks numbers?

I think it should.. everyone knows that its already on sale sporadicaly around the country and even the eu.. walmart has already released a statement sayin they're not gonna acknowledge the recall..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
URNotE said:
I think it should.. everyone knows that its already on sale sporadicaly around the country and even the eu.. walmart has already released a statement sayin they're not gonna acknowledge the recall..

If it is included then it will have really terrible first week sales as it is only sporadically available and hasn't been officially released.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I doubt it. It'll be hard to do a proper sampling if its release is sporadic.

maybe, i don't envy trying to track this though. sporadic stores breaking the street date, others having recall delays. good luck making sense of the data ioi.

Dont think so, also Nordlead said that next week LBP will be in prediction league.

Around the Network

I think it should........ But I don't think it will...

4 ≈ One

If LBP would get sales now,they would be about 1k?O boy o boy how much would blind Xbox/Nintendo fanboys type "flop" on all threads

Take my love, take my land..

URNotE said:

Can a retailer even do that? If a company makes a mandatory recall, the retailer has to abide, no?

bardicverse said:
URNotE said:

Can a retailer even do that? If a company makes a mandatory recall, the retailer has to abide, no?

No clue, but pissing off Walmart is very bad for business, I think they'll just have to deal with it.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

king_of_the_castle said:
bardicverse said:
URNotE said:

No clue, but pissing off Walmart is very bad for business, I think they'll just have to deal with it.

Indeed, not exactly something you want to do.  And I don't think Sony is going to object.  They have done what they had to, make a statement and "recall" their games.

The ones that do not abide by this request... can just sell the game.  Sony doesn't mind.  They'll just offer a patch as well...