By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music Full song list = 1 special song I really want this.

koopatrooper said:
the only non nintendo song that is good on that list is "wake me up before you go go"

Are you calling Every Breath You Take and Please Mr Postman bad? Please.

It sucks that they don't have sung parts, though

Around the Network

turkey in the straw? mr postman? zelda theme? saweeeeeeeeeeet

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Nice, they have some cool song there.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Mature song list: Check.
Wham! and The Police: Check.
No f***ing Dragonforce: Check.

Looks good to me.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I thought Loco-Motion was a Kylie Minogue song... >_>

ZOMG! Jingle Bell Rock!

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I thought Loco-Motion was a Kylie Minogue song... >_>

Ah, to be so young.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I wonder which part of Swan Lake they used. Maybe the section that FF2 shamelessly rips off for one of its incidental pieces.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!?!?! Come oooooooooon Nintendo! Well my 4 year-old niece will have something to play I guess.

I'm quite happy about the classical songs listed here, I would have taken twice as much songs in that category!

Signature goes here!

Woman--- from JL

Sweet, my wife will love it!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Ode to Joy? Very nice indeed.