By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you playing now?

well vice city stories,ratchet and clank size matters and Gran Turismo 4(love racing with the skyline gtr r-34)

Around the Network

Okami for Wii..
Finally i have time to play this masterpiece

Assassins Creed + Mega Man 9

Bioshock on the 360 and the Warhawk demo on the PS3. And i must say Warhawk is one of the best games i have ever played, i just wish they came out with a demo when the game came out, i would of bought it for sure.

On my Old PC I gotta go retro:

I am replaying Jedi Knight Outcast
And sometimes Age of Empires II (I was to check the online mode out and it's gone!)

On the Wii
Just finished RE4 for the second time.
SMG I have like 106 stars
I'm just with Bryyo in MPC (What's wrong with me? I dont like this game as I'm suppose to...)
I am kind of in the middle of No more heroes.
I'm saving Okami and Zelda Ocarina of Time (GameCube version) for later

Around the Network

Saints Row 2.

Portal: Prelude

Dead Space as soon as it's done downloaading.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

-Trackmania Nations Forever
-Frets of Fire
-Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
-StarFox 64
-Blast Corps

I'm almost lost in the patches for Planescape:Torment I want to install on the notebook... I want to avoid restore packs (they restore missions cut away in the final release, but I think those missions, although interesting, pose too high a risk of breaking things) and limit the number of packs applied to a minimum of well tested ones collecting patches compatible with each others, in the previous installation on the desktop I messed something and I suspected I broke something, so I checked possible dialogs with NPC without saving after the last safe point and I decided to reinstall... But it's a bloody mess anyway! Alas the last official path wasn't final enough, the game lacks the very good official support other games like Morrowind and Unreal Tournament have...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Munkeh111 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Pro Evo 2009, I'm playing the Become a Legend mode, now I'm playing for Cagliari and I'm getting angry because the manager replaces me every match around 65 minutes

Is it any good? I haven't bothered with it yet, the exhibition matches against my brother are driving me crazy though!

It's both amazing and frustrating, it's amazing because it recreates football life in a very realistic way, you have offers from clubs, you start as a reserve and have to earn the manager trust, if you perform bad he'll drop you from the team, etc. And it can be frustrating when you do a great play and your stupid forwards miss it, when the manager subs you out and you were the best of your team, it's much more depressing than standard games because you have much less control over the action. In short, it's fantastically realistic, but you've got to have a lot of patience to fully apreciate it