By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you playing now?

Dead Space (PS3)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Playing through Dead Space a 2nd time...on impossible mode.

Gears of War 1. Love this game,

Assassins Creed. Knifing enemies with style.

TRios_Zen said:

You sir, are a braver soul than I, as that will take forever!  I absolutely loved the Baldur's Gate series though.  I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy just typing about it.

OT: Tales of Vesperia and Gears.  Add Fable 2 to that list in 8 hours or so.

Indeed, those games are effing long. My first character (A Kensai/Thief) is up to Chapter 6 of BG2. Playing through BG1 without any armor or bracers on my main guy was quite painful, but now that he has his Kensai abilities back (complete with Grandmastery in Katanas) it's almost stupidly simple if the enemy has no high-level mages or isn't immune to backstabs - the current dmg record for a Kai Stab (tm) stands at 204 HP per blow.

Oh yeah, I got my hands on Planescape: Torment a few days ago. I'm really itching to try it, but I really have to sleep - once in a few days, at least.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Yakuza 2, Socom: Confrontation

Around the Network

Tales of Vesperia, for 60 hours already, and the game isn't even finished yet! Awesuum! Well... it depends for which people, in my case, I never want the game to finish! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Uncharted just got platenum :)

360- Geometry wars and enchanted arms lol (getting acheviments)
PC- Um pokemon silver lol!

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Just finished Mercs 2 and Portal on the orange box
going to start Fable 2 or far cry 2 this weekend

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

@ Words of Wisdom
sig: Now playing: Mario Kart Wii (Wii), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), ??? (PC)

So, ??? (PC). Is that like Milan's Castle for NES. A game to where you start playing it and you're like wtf