By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - i know u hate windows, but...

Funny I bet most of us here posting are using Windows, I am on Vista, my other computer XP. Though mobile I am blackberry all the way.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Blackberry is fine as a single user, but I needed quite a few users at the office so I used the ability for our windows sbs exchange to auto push email for free to our handsets... whereas with Blackberry, at the time, we would have had to buy some software and hardware. plus obviously the handsets are very limited.

Hey even Sony has a windows mobile now and very nice it is too... Xperia its called.

yeah they are doing some nice things with Mobile.  My blackberry is a personal one, and I love it not going back to mbile any time soon.  The blackberry storm looks like it could be fun 3.25 touch screen BB

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

kowenicki said:

I have had windows phones for years. Now got a HTC Diamond with Windows 6.1 (much better than 5 or 6).. awesome.The Iphone is the biggest con in the history of hardware, style over substance or what!? The new one is a tad better but still....

Dude, NICE phone.  I love those HTC phones.  I got a Samsung Access recently that I absolutely love, but it's not running any kind of mobile OS.  (I do have the Flo mobile TV service though, which is incredible.)

Anyway, to the OP:  I love Windows.  Always have.  There is a mass delusion out there that Macs never break, never have problems, are impervious to viruses and adware, and always "just work".  Not one of these things is true.  The Mac OS is just about the least secure OS out there, and Macs DO break down.  Just like every other piece of electronics in the world.  But the illusion created by the advertising has an effect on people that I will never understand.  I guess I'm immune to Steve Jobs' reality distortion field.

I am a Windows guy through and through.  In fact I was messing around with Vista during the RC1 stage.  I have been running the retail version since launch on my gaming PC.  For the first month or two, the video card drivers were god awful.  After Nvidia and ATI got their act together, everything was fine.  I have had virtually zero issues with Vista since launch.  In fact, my $700 Gateway laptop that I got at Best Buy about a year ago runs Vista just fine!  And I still like XP as well, but I don't think I could ever go back to it other than the fact that I still have to use it at work.

Man u didnt read his post guys anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Nah Im cool whit windows.
Tho as somekind of Pro on pc:s,I know what Windows Vista takes.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
Man u didnt read his post guys anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lol.  True.  Happy birthday.  I thought he meant he got the mobile for his birthday.  Didn't realise it was actually his birthday today.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Windows Mobile doesn't impress me at all. I have it on my BlackBerry.

I hate Windows Vista just for the record....

4 ≈ One

I only tried Windows Mobile on my brothers mobile. I really liked it.
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
ssj12 said:
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users

I'm a real PC user, and I like Windows.

And, yes, I've used one or two Linux distros in my time.

I hate Windows but I don't prefer Linux. The problem with Windows is that it's pretty much your only option... If there was competition, Windows wouldn't suck as much as Microsoft would never have released Vista before it was... done.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...