By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The shocking truth I've found out about casuals

In a discussion about casuals and their games I've figured out some shocking truth

Casuals want:

• everything to be equal
  • very little competition
  • everyone to have the same chance to do well even if someone else is more skilled
  • things given to them
  • to infect others with their casual games they call it Wii party night it seems

The shocking thing is this.

Communists want:

• everything to be equal
  • very little competition (look at China)
  • everyone to be equal no matter if you're a doctor or lunch lady
  • to distribute the wealth
  • to infect democracy with their ideals.

Have I stumbled upon a huge conspiracy?  If I go missing will others get my message out?  Have the reds been in hiding all this time just to come back as a video game craze to take over the world????  All the evidence is there, my logic is undeniable, come on people the new enemy is the casuals!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:

In a discussion about casuals and their games I've figured out some shocking truth

Casuals want:

• everything to be equal
  • very little competition
  • everyone to have the same chance to do well even if someone else is more skilled
  • things given to them
  • to infect others with their casual games they call it Wii party night it seems

The shocking thing is this.

Communists want:

• everything to be equal
  • very little competition (look at China)
  • everyone to be equal no matter if you're a doctor or lunch lady
  • to distribute the wealth
  • to infect democracy with their ideals.

Have I stumbled upon a huge conspiracy? If I go missing will others get my message out? Have the reds been in hiding all this time just to come back as a video game craze to take over the world???? All the evidence is there, my logic is undeniable, come on people the new enemy is the casuals!!!

You are right,most games these days are balanced and require barely any skill to win,thats why i despise playing shooting games on console.

Casuals are communists confirmed!

Fact is communist (China) has already taken over the world (America). Casual rulez !!

Like we didn't already know this...

Around the Network

I always knew my mom was a communist.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

lol, its the perfect market, for stockholders.

but i'm not one i prefer competition ;)

Posting in an "ARGH I AM OFFENDED BY THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THE CASUALS!!!!111111" thread.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I don't know what to say. Stupid people say stupid things. Isn't a world of FPS's and violence a formula that conforms groups to a similar ideology?

Ill give you the film industry, PGisation of hollywood films but atleast foreign and independants keep it unique.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

@garcian and megaman:

You do realize this is a joke thread, right?

Fanboys can get so defensive...