By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PLAY Magazine March Review Scores (Motorstorm)

Play Magazine (March 07) PS3 VF5 9.5 Motorstorm 10 360 Crackdown 8.5 Guitar Hero II 9.5 Multi Def Jam Icon 6.5 Armored Core 4 7.5 PS2 Ghost Rider 7.5 Shining Force EXA 8.0 DS Llunar Knights 8.5 Hotel Dusk 9.0 PSP Chili Con Carnage 7.5 Star Wars: Leathal Alliance 7.5 Rached and Clank 9.0 Gurumin 8.5 M.A.C.H. 5.5 Valhalla Knights 8.5 Import Reviews Labrynth of the World Tree (DS) 8.5 Vampire Rain (360) 7.5 Seiken Densesu 4/Secret of Mana 4 (PS2) 5.0 Motorstorm + Real-time terrain deformation, excellent diversity, technique and conrol, visual bliss, lots of game to bite into... vas replayability, awesome tunage, male and female racers, awesome character and vehicle design, insane slo-mo crashes. - ...Yeah right.

Around the Network

Where is the Wii?

I heard the tilt was bad on the game. I played the demo and it is my favorite racer and I agree with the score. 9.0-10 is a good score.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Usually I dont like racing games unless it has major customization. (EG: GT) The Racing in MotorStorm is just... Holy crap. When I think next gen graphics. I think motorstorm. When I think next gen gameplay. I think motorstorm. (for racing)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

roadkillers said: I heard the tilt was bad on the game. I played the demo and it is my favorite racer and I agree with the score. 9.0-10 is a good score.
At first I hated the tilt, but after awhile I came to grasps with it and now play solely with tilt. However the tilt makes the motorcycles nearly impossible to control.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Haven't played it, so I can't personally comment. But Japan gave it a score closer to 32/40 (not sure exactly what), and the sales virtually bombed. Does the US version have extra features or something? (online play??).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:Does the US version have extra features or something? (online play??).
Yes and yes

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

good start motorstorm............the x360 killer madness starts from MARCH. go SONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the world's no1 brand

Motorstorm is going to kill the 360? Yeah, right

DreamsCast said: Motorstorm is going to kill the 360? Yeah, right
a console that has already been a defeatist..............with LAIR, HS ,R&C, KILLZONE 3, MGS 4, SOUL CALIBUR 4, MOTORSTORM most of these games at 1080p at 60fps vs cartoon film HALO 3, FORZA MOTORPORT 2, PGR 4 (cartton cars), BIOSHOCK (a boring app), SC 5( poor EA), mass effect(thts the only good game)...............all at 720p at 30 fps