By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monolith Soft confirms new RPG in development

the question is it is on Wii or HD consoles? Is it on DS or PSP?

Sorry Im being realistic here :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

@Yushire Monolith Soft is owned by nintendo.

Soriku said:

It seems Soraya Saga is working on a new RPG title. Her last title that she worked on was Soma Bringer. She's doing Co-writing story/script/in production.

http://home.soraya.jp/?eid=78715

So I guess we can say she's working on this new title?

Soraya Saga is on nearly every project Monolith makes so that isn't that big of a suprise.

sc94597 said:
*Sigh* I just want them to localize soma bringer. I guess a new game is nice though.

AH OK then, so will the new game to be on the Wii or DS? I HOPE ITS ON THE WII! BTW what is baten kaitos?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
*Sigh* I just want them to localize soma bringer. I guess a new game is nice though.

AH OK then, so will the new game to be on the Wii or DS? I HOPE ITS ON THE WII! BTW what is baten kaitos?

A small JRPG series that had good graphics, a decent story, and card based battle systems for the Gamecube. It's ok and Soriku thinks the series is one of the best things in the world.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:

A small JRPG series that had good graphics, a decent story, and card based battle systems for the Gamecube. It's ok and Soriku thinks the series is one of the best things in the world.

He thinks JRPGs in general are the best things in the world

The rumor certainly is interesting... If it's indeed a "Final Fantasy" killer... expect it to remain secret for a while...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

WiiRoleplay would be epic I swear I would laugh so hard that I'll probably faint.Anyway it could happen.

Riachu said:
outlawauron said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:

He thinks JRPGs in general are the best things in the world

Well, it's Tales first, regardless of the quality of the game, but if it's a Tales it's awesome. Then I'd think that BK is his next favorite, then Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts is like number 0 for him. For such a big video gamer, you'd think he have some more RPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@Soriku: No Golden Sun or Super Mario RPG? Shame on you.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies