By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where is my heavenly sword 2 ???

ultraslick said:
I thought it was pretty much already confirmed that they were NOT going to make a second Heavenly Sword.

of course I have nothing to back up my claim. But I must have heard it somewhere.

360 fanboys making rumors after 8 days and the getaway were cancelled. They didn't have anything to back it up and just pulled it out of their ass.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Does anyone really care??

I CARE! I loved the game so you shut it. I can only dream of Nariko's sis being the main lead in number 2.

darthdevidem01 said:
Does anyone really care??

Nope!

i liked the game but it was too short.

As a guy who loves GOW I just couldnt get into it... seemed to me like it was trying to hard, wont break my heart if there is never a second.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

@ twestern - did you even play heavenly sword? not only was there lots of fun good action there was a really good story behind it. told excellently if i might add. ive played this game over 3 times now and i cant get enough of it. a 2nd does not seem out of the question. but if they do make a 2nd it probably wont be till atleast 2010

twesterm said:
Also (and I'm not sure how on topic this is), they really tried too hard with their story telling and emotion and all that.

People don't play an action game for fantastic story telling and character development. They play an action game like that to kill a lot of things. That's like saying I want to play a FF game because I want some action.

I do.

You know... thers this thing called story AND action ? .. i know.. it's crasy !

With that said i hope they get the same development studio or a better one to make the sequal if there is one.

However, the story pretty much wrapped itself up a bit didn't it.

Check out my game about moles ^

In the closet with Tom Cruise and R. Kelly. They just won't come out.

If they do make a sequel, they better make it within the next 3 months, because any later God of War III will be weeks away and own the hell out of everything else in the genre.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

markers said:
@ twestern - did you even play heavenly sword? not only was there lots of fun good action there was a really good story behind it. told excellently if i might add. ive played this game over 3 times now and i cant get enough of it. a 2nd does not seem out of the question. but if they do make a 2nd it probably wont be till atleast 2010

Yes he did: