By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So does fanboysm affect your friendship?

Sometimes it gets really annoying for me but really, things like that shouldn’t effect your relationship with others.

I’d like to know how it is for you guys :P

Discuss!!  

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Nah, it doesn't affect anything. To each his own, they don't have to like the exact same things that I like.

It kind of bugs me that the person I'm dating is a Sony fanboy.... but he still plys Mario Kart with me sometimes.. but does it make a difference? Or with any of my friends who are Sony or Microsoft fans? Of course not.

Nah....my best mate at uni has a 360 and i have a PS3 but he knows the score....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Nah. My friends converted me to 360 fanboyism via means of peer pressure. The PS3/Wii launch period was horrible though, since I had to resist barging into conversations such as, "OMG, TEH PS3 SUCKS, BLU-RAY IS UNNECESSARY. I AIN'T PAYING $800 FOR GENJI LOL!"

Around the Network

No, most of my friends are ninty fanboys anyway.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

not really, most of my friends are the worst kind, non gamers and i don't mean casuals, people that don't play games at all

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It does ,in a positive way. It makes drinking nights considerably more interesting. Through divine providence, amongst my buddies, theres just one MS and one Sony fan-boy. I complete the troika and well, we all vent out fanboy anger at each other, assured that no one would remember a friggin thing the next morning.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

my friends don't play video games that's why i'm here , to talk about games :D

It doesn't affect friendship, Just as they don't flat out lie about a certain console, Most my friends have PS3s now/Are waiting for next price drop