By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable 2 Review thread!

8.8 from IGN.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/741/741361.html

Strange how it has a score yet no review to read.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@masterb8tr why do you read norwegian papers are you not english.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

The main ign review of 8.8 was another "Hillary" special, in the sense that although its still a pretty good score does that guy ever give out 9's?!?

This guy seems to intentionally always set out to provide low review scores and he has hammered a load games. It will be interesting to see where IGN Au sits in the mix.

Duke Of Darkness said:
@masterb8tr why do you read norwegian papers are you not english.

nope. although i prefer english ones. Norway has a flawed review system

9/10 from videogamer.com

Around the Network
MorgZ said:
The main ign review of 8.8 was another "Hillary" special, in the sense that although its still a pretty good score does that guy ever give out 9's?!?

This guy seems to intentionally always set out to provide low review scores and he has hammered a load games. It will be interesting to see where IGN Au sits in the mix.

You are criticizing IGN and their reviewer because their review was 1% lower than the current average?  1%!

The game is really short :'(

Ten hours main story? 30 with side-quests?

Fable 2 is looking like GOTY potential to me.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Sorry guys I am not updating (typing frm Ps3)...my family members stole the computer you see.....will try to update within an hour though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well then do the side quests :)