By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega appreciation day...!!! Your all time top list of Sega games (All gens)

1. Skies of acadia (DC/GC)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megadrive)
3. Shenmue 1 (DC)
4. Shenmue 2 (DC)
5. Sonic the Hedgehog 3/Sonic and Knuckles (Megadrive)
6. Jet Set Radio (DC)
7. Revenge of Shinobi (Megadrive)
8. Virtua Cop 2 (Arcade/SAT)
9. House of the dead (Arcade)
10. Daytona USA (Arcade)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
No import fans? The lack of Sakura Taisen is making me sad.

I'm assuming you're talking about Sakura Wars right? Is that series import friendly? I'll check it out if it is.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I'm assuming you're talking about Sakura Wars right? Is that series import friendly? I'll check it out if it is.

Depends on your definition of "import friendly."  It's fairly text heavy (being an sRPG) so if your Japanese isn't too good you'll need a script guide.

Long Live the Blue HedgeHog.

4 ≈ One

Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Depends on your definition of "import friendly."  It's fairly text heavy (being an sRPG) so if your Japanese isn't too good you'll need a script guide.

Yeah that's not import friendly. Maybe i'll DL a rom for DC just to check it out.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Yeah that's not import friendly. Maybe i'll DL a rom for DC just to check it out.

Fair enough.  I think it's one of Sega's better franchises, I just wish it would leave Japan (much like the SRW franchise).

1. Sonic 2
2. Panzer Dragoon Zwei
3. Fighters Megamix
4. Outrun 200x
5. Yakuza
6. Streets of Rage 2
7. Phantasy Star IV
8. Shining Force Exa
9. Shadow Dancer
10. All Treasure games published by Sega.

They must get Camelot back. I thought they had hard feelings for Sega for not publishing the complete Shining Force III episodes in the US. But why the hell did they end up making golf games for Capcom???

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Names all Sonic games, expect the ones above Sonic Heroes.