By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Refund JPN Oct 25th

Please don't enter the Japan Oct 25th round. This round was a mistake, and the correct round is the NA one for the same week.

I refunded as much VG$ as I could so you may see a refund in your transactions, but everyone who entered is still out $75. I'll have the entire round canceled and refunded but this may take a while, as I can't actually do that at the moment.

Also, for those who entered the WW LTD sales, there is a cap on the hardware at 1m, which was discovered with the round. I will get the cap removed, and pm everyone for their sales predictions. We still have plenty of time, so I'm hoping I don't have to cancel it completely.

UPDATE: the Japan Oct 25th round has been canceled and closed. All VG$ has been refunded.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Ah yeah, all the gamesare the same as the US one.

@Nordlead about the WW ltd sales is it for how much the consoles sales will be on the 3rd janauary 2009 or how is it.

Tbone said:
@Nordlead about the WW ltd sales is it for how much the consoles sales will be on the 3rd janauary 2009 or how is it.

it will be total sales through Jan 3rd 09 (so current sales + ~10 weeks worth of sales). The problem is because we are currently at 15.9m (ps3 sales) as a minimum if you assume all sales stopped now you still couldn't enter a valid number.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Yup, I thought it was weird when I saw the same games for both the US and Japan... well.. I can wait.

Around the Network
Tbone said:

It's total sales by the end of that week, so I would be predicting ~ 44,500,000 (44.5 million) for the Wii for instance.

TWRoO said:
Tbone said:

It's total sales by the end of that week, so I would be predicting ~ 44,500,000 (44.5 million) for the Wii for instance.

A few have entered and they predicited only 1 million.

Tbone said:
TWRoO said:
Tbone said:

That's the problem nordlead made this thread about, the numbers are capped at 1 million, so if you predict over 1 million it automatically sets back to exactly 1 million.

Of course once people saw the averages they started to think it must just be for the 1 weeks sales, so then they started predicting lower than 1 million.

TWRoO said:
Tbone said:
TWRoO said:
Tbone said:

That's the problem nordlead made this thread about, the numbers are capped at 1 million, so if you predict over 1 million it automatically sets back to exactly 1 million.

Of course once people saw the averages they started to think it must just be for the 1 weeks sales, so then they started predicting lower than 1 million.

And Talonman had to go and have a kid so now he is off with family rather than spending time fixing all our problems

I'll pm people once he comes back and fixes this

What about ioi, is he away too?