By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wich PS360 game looks worse than The Conduit?

I still going to buy The Conduit though, barring any horrific reviews.

Around the Network

wow, I havn't checked out any videos for the Conduit in quite a little while, but its far exceded what it was when I last checked. i can't wait for this game! it does stand up to some HD games

@DMeisterJ: Good pictures. It proves that the wii can have great FPS games just like the PS3 and 360. That's a fair assessment.

@ Jlauro

Of course.

MP3 is awesome on the Wii, and so will this game (hopefully) be.

catprog said:
BrayanA said:
@Onyxmeth, you are the man
Sorry Wii owners, but your console is not about graphics. It can't be even a competitor to original XBOX. Just give up and accept the truth.

1) The gamecube had what some consider the best looking game (RE4) of last generation I.E Gamecube is more powerful then the xbox

2)The wii is more powerful then the gamecube. I.E the Wii is more powerful then the XBox

The Gamecube nor the Wii is as powerful as the original XBOX,GPU or CPU,The Wii can do what XBOX 1 Can do graphically both have early form of Shaders.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ Jlauro

Of course.

MP3 is awesome on the Wii, and so will this game (hopefully) be.

Also hoping Call of Duty WaW can impress too.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

The Conduit definately looks better than my favourite game this generation, Disgaea 3.

To be honest though, I haven't played any other disc-based game (with the exception of Singstar and Disgaea) that looked worse than The Conduit. Not to take anything from the game, as many have mentioned already, it isn't finished and it does look nice.

However, at this stage, it doesn't look much different than the original Xbox games Onyxmeth had showed us.

@ DMeisterJ

Don't post against the rules. As EVERYBODY knows, Wii is a far cry from graphical power to HD consoles as those are a far cry to Wii when it comes to gameplay. This thread is to find PS360 games that look worse then TC. I just reminded about another one: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/797/797796p1.html

Tenhu Z from X360 looks worse :B

Well I'm sorry but I think this is pretty stupid. First, you have to compare games that belong to the same genre. So if you wanna compare the conduit, then compare it only with fps. Then I think that no fps on 360/ps3 looks worse than the conduit. I don't event think that the conduit is "amazing" for the wii. MP3 looks better f.i.

I'd even say that many ps2/xbox fps look better that the conduit: doom 3, black, ...

So please stop with this "oh my gosh the conduit is soooo beautiful, it's impossible to do so on GC or whatever". If the conduit's a good game, it won't be because of its graphics but because of something else.

Tremble said:
Well I'm sorry but I think this is pretty stupid. First, you have to compare games that belong to the same genre. So if you wanna compare the conduit, then compare it only with fps. Then I think that no fps on 360/ps3 looks worse than the conduit. I don't event think that the conduit is "amazing" for the wii. MP3 looks better f.i.

I'd even say that many ps2/xbox fps look better that the conduit: doom 3, black, ...

So please stop with this "oh my gosh the conduit is soooo beautiful, it's impossible to do so on GC or whatever". If the conduit's a good game, it won't be because of its graphics but because of something else.

Some people already agreed that FEAR and Perfect Dark Zero look worse. You didn't :B

Gears in 3rd person view or 1st person view would have exactly the same graphics, so yea, we can compare games out of FPS genre.

And The Conduit graphics are still in the pre-alpha state!