By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band 1 or Guitar Hero Iv,159€ vs 209€,which to get?

So which should I get?

I can't get Rock Band 2,because It will take like 2 years to come here,so is Rock Band still any good, or should I pay 50€ + for Guitar Hero iv?

Edit:It might be 249€ for Guitar Hero Iv.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

pay the extra 50 for GH WT

Oh wait..It might be 249€ for guitar hero Iv...

Doesnt matter...its worth it

Unless you have a Wii, get GH:WT because you can always buy just the RB2 game and use it with the superior Red Octane instruments.

Around the Network

GHWT or RB1? no option. GHWT.

It's more fleshed out and has the more important features out of all the Party Rythim games.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

RB2 is selling in Canada at 189. and GHWT is selling for 199 (both pricing at my local Bestbuy)

I'm getting GH, even if it is 169 vs 209, I am still strongly leaning toward guitar hero

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

GH:WT! Then you can just buy the game of RB 2.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Yea just cheked song list, Guitar Hero had best list like 15 vs 2.

I just read the latest interview from Harmonix and it seems that Wii compatibility between RB2 and GH:WT instruments is still a possibility. So we'll have to wait and see on that one.