By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First HD-DVD Game For 360: MS = Thieving Liars!

I know what you're thinking ... you're thinking, "Microsoft, lover of my soul (wallet), I know you would never (intentionally) lie to me to cover your own ass."

Well, I've got news for you, you pansies.

Just when everyone decided Microsoft was the most honest company to hit the market since the BBB, this heinous scheme to screw you out of your money has just been uncovered.

Witness an Xbox 360 game that can't be played WITHOUT THE HD-DVD ATTACHMENT. That's right, I said it. Not only is it the first game, but it is arguably THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED! Halo 3??? No, that's for casual gamers! MGS4? That sh*te ain't even a 360 game, keep dreaming. Mario Galaxy? WTF, this is a MS forum, go back to enjoying your duct-taped system!

NO! The game is:

And I know precisely what your face looks like at this moment. I've posted my exact reaction below:

Around the Network

What the hell is that thing?!

Hehe...funny post.

It's not a serious attempt in a entrance to HD-DVD gaming...more like an interactive movie/game experience...something you could really only do with a game like Dragon's Lair anyway.

Good for nostalgia...not something gamers without HD-DVD drives are going to care about...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe...funny post.

It's not a serious attempt in a entrance to HD-DVD gaming...more like an interactive movie/game experience...something you could really only do with a game like Dragon's Lair anyway.

Good for nostalgia...not something gamers without HD-DVD drives are going to care about...

It's also available on Blu-ray

Hahahaha, great post, I laughed out loud really when I saw Dragon's Lair cover :')

Around the Network

I CANT STOP LAUGHING FUNNY POST!

Why do you keep bringing up these old posts?

Okay, that it's Megaman. You've necro'd one too many threads, and obviously you're too "busy" to read my warning.

Enjoy your time away from the site...

Goodbye Megaman 2

I think I'll like MegaMan 9 better anyway!