By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.slipperybrick.com/2008/06/wii-knockoff-ultimotion-swing-zone-sports/

"Were you one of those kids who was forced to play with the far inferior Duplo blocks while all your friends rocked the LEGO world? This is alot like that, only far more embarassing where your friends are concerned. What we have here is a Wii for the insanely cheap, or for those who like to make their kid go to bed crying at night. "

"UltiMotion Swing Zone Sports is made by Jakks. And priced at just $80. You get a tiny console thing, a motion controller and five plastic accessories for the Wiimote that go with the five games in the console: tennis, bowling, football, baseball and golf. It’s the Fisher-Price of motion-controlled gaming."

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Nothing will beat the Vii!!!!!!! Vii is HUGE!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

If Nintendo hasn't sued yet, this could actually take some hardware sales away from the Wii.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Also the article is old but I saw a commercial for this product less than 15 minutes ago.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Vii is better, its a international hit even in Japan!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I wonder how many hard plastic football ended up embedded in peoples walls?

Vii FTW!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

spdk1 said:
I wonder how many hard plastic football ended up embedded in peoples walls?

lol

Pixel Art can be fun.

well what can i say, lego ftw. anyone who buys the kids this trash should get dtriped of the parenting rights.

When i was a kid you could get like a wrestling stadium, both the same the difference was one was really cheap and did not play music or have images come up on screen. the other one did. and dare i say the cheap one looked cheap.

me mum got me the expensive one and then me friend wanted one just to get the chep one lol, he was crying. so the moral of the story is dont buy that Wii nock off

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The Vii ROCKS!!!

4 ≈ One