By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just purchased a Wii for my son's 5th birthday.

Along with Lego Batman. I want to get him a few more games but don't have a clue. Knowing you guys won't let me down and steer me wrong, I'll just let you guide me with your expertise.

So come on, get recommending!

Around the Network

What genre you want? Since there are many great games...

Former something....

Get him Resident Evil 4, Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2 and Alone in the Dark.

That'll keep him occupied for a while :).

jk

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Well, that story is about as true as it is long... therefore, I recommend Okami, No More Heroes, and RE4

I wouldnt have bought a 5 year kid a wii...especailly since the wii mote can be dangerous for a 5 year old..

I recomment MAN HUNT 2

mM
Around the Network

Wii Sports Resort when it comes out.

RolStoppable said:
Ha, nice trick to convince your wife that she allows you to buy yourself a Wii.

Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy are good choices, although the latter might not be that easy to play for a 5 year old.

Of course it is! I mean, at the age of 5 I was playing SuperMario Bros and is a lot more difficult than Galaxy, and I enjoyed it! I really recommend Galaxy, is easy for new players, but has some challenge (not necessary to finish the game) for veteran players.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

i would say MAN HUNT 3 would be enjoyable

for u, galaxy / kart / smash
for ur family, wii sports / wii play / wii fit / wii music

I can't believe you guys think it's for me! If I was going to spend 180 notes on something for myself it would involve Fable and Gears sequals, or possibly drums.

I think a Mario game will be on the list, and maybe Wii Play. Is Wii Fit good for the young'uns?