By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Console Will You Go With Next Gen?

I make my choice at each generation based on what the companies are doing then.

And it always comes up Ninty.

Super Wii and DS2 if I have lots of commuting by train to do

Around the Network

PS4 and maybe the next XBox.

Anything that has Zelda and Fire Emblem.

The second console depends on games, especially RPG's.

XBOX or PS4.

for Ninty i dont know.

I own a Wii, and I think I'm happy with it so far. I definitely want a PS3, keeping 360 as a possible choice. As a Wii owner I still want the other consoles, but Wii will do for now. The Wii is my first Nintendo console, so I'll see how I take to it, if I like it like I like my PS1 and PS2 then I'll keep Nintendos next console as an option.

Next Gen though, I don't think I'll rush to buy a new console, I think that was a mistake I made this time around. I preferred it when I got my PS1 and PS2 late, had plenty of games to choose from and the games were cheap, and the console was fairly cheap to because they were old.

This gen, I bought a Wii way too early - too close after release and I don't think I'm done with my PS2 yet. There are still plenty of games I want for my PS2 and they're much cheaper than all the new games coming out. And at the end of this gen, I'm expecting I'll be in the same situation with my new consoles.

Around the Network

i will go with the next XBOX!!!

Nintendo or nothing

Pilsbury Dough System
RCA Nirvana
General Electric Lucid Dream
Nintendo Wii 2

Varied opinions all round it would seem most folks are happy with there current set up.

ganondorf7799 said:
Nintendo or nothing

Yup.