By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love the Little Mermaid

Isn't she an underage mermaid?

Around the Network

^^ I don´t think Disney would have a underage mermaid make out with someone... besides your not a pedophile if its a mythological creature... thats a hole different perversion...

insomniac17 said:
Snesboy said:
She becomes human dumbasses!

Only on a video game forum would we see guys arguing over the Little Mermaid...

IM SORRY OKAY?!?

El Duderino said:

^^ I don´t think Disney would have a underage mermaid make out with someone... besides your not a pedophile if its a mythological creature... thats a hole different perversion...

It's been years since I've seen the movie but doesn't Ariel's father stop her from doing something because of how old she is, thus giving her age away in years?

Snesboy said:
insomniac17 said:
Snesboy said:
She becomes human dumbasses!

Only on a video game forum would we see guys arguing over the Little Mermaid...

IM SORRY OKAY?!?

Don´t apologize to him, we are Nerds with keyboards... this is what we do... this is what we were made for... some people cure cancer, some people climb mountains, some people drive expencive cars... we however question the sexuality of cartoon charakters on the internet... its who we are... there is no shame in this...

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
El Duderino said:

It's been years since I've seen the movie but doesn't Ariel's father stop her from doing something because of how old she is, thus giving her age away in years?

She is 16

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^^ Do you know for sure ??? Anyway 16 is ok to kiss even by Disney standards... I guess kissing is ok at any age as long as its not pictured as to sexual... and if Ghandi got married with 13 I don´t see why the little mermaid shouldn´t screw around with 16...

i'm 100% positive

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I feel like a creep. Thanks Kirby

@duderino

Thanks man

I will update after the next disney movie my friends