By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What type of game do you want on your console? I want a Mecha game.

Im waiting for a Mecha based game on Wii. I really wanna play one on Wii. If they do it right it could be great.
The best announcement for this would be ZoE 3! That would be awesome.

I know IGN covered some mech game couple years ago that was supposed to be awesome for Wii. It was a Gundam game in First-Person but it was never released in US.

Around the Network

i want a paper mario game like it was on gemecube and n64 for the wii and not the super paper mario incident

Improvements are caused by people who complain

that gundam game your talking about... i think its gundam 0079 or something like that. i totally agree with you, want one for the wii. i remember playing a gundam game on the ps3 not too long ago - gundam target in sight - that game was one of the worst peice of craps i've ever played.

but i am fiending for a mecha game, especially after just watching the new gundam 00 episode!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for the Wii. Online four player coop would be very exciting.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Errr... A sword/shooter gamer for the Wii kinda like red steel. Except your robots and you can fly and go underwater and what not.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I'm not big fan of Mecha, but remake of SHOGO would be awesome!

Does anyone remember that great shooter?

I want a 2d Metroid for DS, or Wii. Other than that I'm fine with what is coming out already.

uncharted on psp........

I want Sonic the hedgehog 4 in the retro spirit of Megaman 9.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I'd want a mecha-oriented game as well. A while back, I made a thread about revamping the Custom Robo series. I haven't played a mecha game that was actually good though. C.Robo was pretty repetitive and lacking in several areas.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."