By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I figured out why Nintendo became so dominant in Japan

Nice

Around the Network

in fact, yes, it DOES make sense

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

well if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say nothng at all. so in this case i am keeping my hands well away from the keyboard in this thread

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

RolStoppable said:
Serious_frusting said:
well if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say nothng at all. so in this case i am keeping my hands well away from the keyboard in this thread

What is that supposed to mean? I hate it when people throw in double negatives in their posts, it's always confusing me.

It is indeed a very confusing sentence.... on one hand if the double negative was intended, then that would imply he meant to say something, which he did, except he then goes on to say he is keeping his hands away from the keyboard.

On the other hand, if the double negative was a mistake, then he went against his word and managed to type his post despite saying he would not.

My guess is that it is the former, except he didn't use his hands to type the message, therefore didn't go against his own words.

it makes perfect sense.

RolStoppable said:
Serious_frusting said:

What is that supposed to mean? I hate it when people throw in double negatives in their posts, it's always confusing me.

I don't trust you.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Serious_frusting said:

the weird thing is as confusing as this sentence is, it's still  funnier than the thread itself.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
Serious_frusting said:

I don't trust you.

-looks at Rol's sig and avatar- Noone does.

Pixel Art can be fun.

maybe japanesse people don't see in HD, that may be the reason nintendo is outselling HD consoles.

F.U. Fun University.

Naum said:
By trying to "westernized" RPG's they have destroyed pretty much everything I liked about RPG's and that is turn based and "overworld"

Now? most of them are just hack&slash games destroying everything by just pushing the X button, have yet to finish a game were I just couldn't spam that X button all day.

And "overworld" damn I miss the old days with FF1-9, Xenogears, DQ games,starting with walking then maybe a boat and at last a flying ship now? they are like FFX and XII, input cord and you get there instantly.

You must have missed Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:

Hm, you have been slow on the uptake previously and later on you excused yourself by saying that you were being sarcastic. I guess the same thing is happening here once again.

What praytell are you speaking of Mr Stoppable?

This is no sarcasm or joke.  This is a bad joke thread.

I'm reporting you for this not being in the off-topic forum.

Is that your final answer?

you trying to be serious is like Sony trying to be casual

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)