By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - August Loves You, Hates Your Wallet (NA) [56k Warning]

One thing is for sure mates, we are all about to see the levy break quite soon and everyone should have more than enough to chew on for their new toys.

Dolla Dolla, Good stuff bro. Thanks for sharing.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

And to think that it will get worst from september.
MP3 and Bioshock for me, Blue Dragon will have to wait... until next year maybe.

ha, I don't think I get any of these games in August.

Damn useless Nintendo of Australia...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Seeing Boogie, Carnival Games, Madden and Space Station Tycoon with those games makes me want to stab myself in the eyes.

With that said the combo of Lair, Metroid Prime, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Stranglehold and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 in the same month is just ridiculous.

The holidays are coming early this year....

Also, I don't think Warhawk comes out in August and Mario Strikers is a day before August but all's well :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I've already played Mario Strikers enough to know I don't like it, and no Metroid for us Europeans until September. Looks like no new purchases for me. =/

Around the Network

I'm grabbing Bioshock for sure.

Maybe I'll try out Stranglehold and/or Lair too

I have two kids. My wallet cries everyday...

RolStoppable said:
omgwtfbbq said:
ha, I don't think I get any of these games in August.

Damn useless Nintendo of Australia...

Same here in Austria.

Trauma Center Second Opinion is probably the only game I'll get in August.

It's ok, we get Super Paper Mario soon!

Honestly, Nintendo is practically begging us to mod chip our consoles. I will probably do it once the warranty runs out. I was waiting for one that allowed Wii homebrew, since I'd love to stuff around with some Wii development. But I'll probably get impatient soon enough and just chip the damn thing. It's actually cheaper to install a mod chip and import a single game than it is to buy a game here now.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Is there some kind of a Freeloader available for the Wii yet? I'm starting to feel like chipping as well, but I'd rather not void my rather lengthy warranty.

August is upon us!