By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 is a better console system than XBox 360

Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

Uumm no offense to the 360 but it is not as reliable as the PS3 in terms of hardware, sorry your wrong on that. However XBL is the superior service to the PSN at the moment.

It also has a much worse game selection, if we're going by generally accepted assumptions.

While I agree that the 360 is much less reliable than the PS3, I think it beats or ties her in every other category that's related to gaming.

That the ps3 is able to do more things, is more powerful and has the best games is a general accepted opinion.

Accept your defeat !.. nomatter how many mad ramblings you do against the ps3 it still pwns. Now i know you are going to type up some shit, dont. No reason too, because it's obvious from your previous posts that you wont change your mind. I wont either.

The PS3 can do more things!!!

1) It can run multiplatform games at a lower resolution
2) It can make developers delay their launches due to its awesome design
3) It can make kittens
4) It can lose exclusives that the original Xbox never had
5) It can cure cancer
6) It can charge its users $$$ for exclusive demos

And my favorite thing the PS3 can do is make people think that "fun" in video games is overrated...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

Uumm no offense to the 360 but it is not as reliable as the PS3 in terms of hardware, sorry your wrong on that. However XBL is the superior service to the PSN at the moment.

It also has a much worse game selection, if we're going by generally accepted assumptions.

While I agree that the 360 is much less reliable than the PS3, I think it beats or ties her in every other category that's related to gaming.

That the ps3 is able to do more things, is more powerful and has the best games is a general accepted opinion.

Accept your defeat !.. nomatter how many mad ramblings you do against the ps3 it still pwns. Now i know you are going to type up some shit, dont. No reason too, because it's obvious from your previous posts that you wont change your mind. I wont either.

So why is it last then and has the least amount of AAA games according to MC, Gamerankings, GS

oh lord it people like him who make fanboys looks bad but as long as he is bashing every other console but ones made by sony then bash away bash away.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

gebx said:
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

3) It can make kittens
5) It can cure cancer

And my favorite thing the PS3 can do is make people think that "fun" in video games is overrated...

lol

gebx said:
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

3) It can make kittens
5) It can cure cancer

QFT

WOW SDF must be crying.

Around the Network

I wonder how many more emos are going to make youtube videos about how they're going to cut themselves on their bleeding edge PS3s.

I'm waiting for the post that claims that this was a joke thread, with those videos being made as a joke by proxy.

*sigh*

The BuShA owns all!

It might be a better system, honestly I don't have enough knowledge to judge for myself but, 360 has games, which is the most important thing to have for consoles.

gebx said:
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

3) It can make kittens
5) It can cure cancer

360 is great!

1. It can change the front lights from a cool green, to a spooky red!

2. It can scratch the fuck out of your disks which looks cool on the bottom

3. It has errors reading disks and a message comes up with about 50 languages telling you the problem. The cool thing is you learn a new language, and instead of playing your xbox you can go outside and get some sun!

4. You can spend your spare change on Live instead of getting PSN for free! I had no plans for that money anyways!

5. you get to deal with 12 year olds screaming into the mic on call of duty! i love hearing children at play

6. For only $100 or so you could've gotten a HD DVD attachment! HD DVD almost won the HD war

7. You get the choice of only paying $200 for the Arcade! Sure it has no HD and a new HD costs tons of money, but you only pay $200 initially.

8. Change is bad! They haven't made any major changes to XBL since 2005 when 360 came out! I hate change

coolestguyever said:
gebx said:
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

3) It can make kittens
5) It can cure cancer

360 is great!

3. It has errors reading disks and a message comes up with about 50 languages telling you the problem. The cool thing is you learn a new language, and instead of playing your xbox you can go outside and get some sun!

4. You can spend your spare change on Live instead of getting PSN for free! I had no plans for that money anyways!

5. you get to deal with 12 year olds screaming into the mic on call of duty! i love hearing children at play

6. For only $100 or so you could've gotten a HD DVD attachment! HD DVD almost won the HD war

7. You get the choice of only paying $200 for the Arcade! Sure it has no HD and a new HD costs tons of money, but you only pay $200 initially.

8. Change is bad! They haven't made any major changes to XBL since 2005 when 360 came out! I hate change

OMG!!!!! you are the coolest guy ever!!

yo_john117 said:
coolestguyever said:
gebx said:
Staude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Garnett

3) It can make kittens
5) It can cure cancer

360 is great!

Unfortunately, Microsoft have disabled this feature.

This would be a cool feature, but in truth it requires the user to move his 360 from horizontal to vertical or vice-versa whilst it's reading the disc.

My 360 must be broke: it doesn't have this feature.

Nah, I think I'd still rather enjoy waiting 2 years plus for PSN to compare with the functionality of Live, when Home is introduced.  PS3 teaches you to be patient and enjoy it.

Just imagine playing with sixty-odd 12 year olds on Resistance 2

I missed that opportunity because it wasn't compulsory. Damn!

$20 for a hd is tons of money?

Too bad NXE is due

OMG!!!!! you are the coolest guy ever!!

Fixed