By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games I'll never play this gen. What are yours?

Fable 2.I'm Not Buying a 360 for ONE game............

Around the Network

I'm very interested in:

Resistance 2, Fable 2, Little big planet

i'm a little bit interested in:

GoW1/2, FF 13/Versus, Bioshock

i'm not interested in:

halo 3, kill zone 2

who knows maybe somewhen in the future i'll get a hd console, maybe

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Time restrictions, and a bit affraid of PS3 crowd, specialy where I live, scary/vocal/rude fanboys ("aight" kinda crowd...):

MGS4.

And tbh, a gamer just can't not have a 360 this gen. Like one couldn't not have a PS2 the gen before.

Hey, don't shoot me, that's just what I think.

Good res, though I wonder how you found it

And if by great games, you mean great games there is a personal interest, then I can only think of one game currently.

Professor Layton and The Curious Village

Having been out for so long, PLatCV is still the only game I have any interest in on the DS, so I have very low hopes that there will ever be the games on it to justify a purchase from me.

But if by great games, you mean those that are universally praised, the list grows

Zelda, Metroid, FFXIII, and the list goes on.

Around the Network

Not sure if there are any games I swear by my life to never play, I might end up playing some with circumstance in my favor.
Though I am kinda interested in some and don't even care about others.

Ones I would like to play: Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls 4, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 (Want to buy, but I can't find the game in stores anywhere...), Eternal Poison (see Persona 4), God of War III (REALLY want to play but won't likely be able to this gen, I'll see if the Playstation 4 is any good and has backwards compatibility for PS3 games), Yakuza 3 (see God of War III).

Ones I don't care if I do or not: Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1 or 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhawk, Rock Band series, any of the Tom Clancy GRAW games, Forza Motorsport 2, Project Gotham Racing 3, Guitar Hero II & III (series always gets updated, no point in getting them other than the soundtracks), any other sports games that come out this gen.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

None, if I want it I'll buy it since I have all of them.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

this gen i might miss little big planet, this gen the 360 done it for me.

I wont miss out on any good games because i have a Xbox 360 and a PS3.

My Gaming Setup

well probably will never play most early japanese ps3s games and all x360 japanese exclusive games since i'm not planning to buy ps3 until price will hit 200$.