By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, you have lost yourself a customer.

For every one person lost there will be a 100 gained :P

You will come back later when the next Zelda or Mario is here or whatever you like from them

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Haha, great post. You laid the sarcasm about as thick as possible, yet people will still fall for it. Good stuff

My fav: "Spend that money on child labour in china, I don't care, get those games out NOW. You see I'm a HARDCORE gamer."

So true, I hate having all these games to play.

TWRoO said:
So true, I hate having all these games to play.

I think the sarcasm should have stopped at the end of the OP.

whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge.... seriously, where do you get off? they have released games from so many major franchises over the last year! give them a break and let them keep making good games!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

lol

Bravo. You almost had me. I had to read it twice to make sure.

Look your hardcore you should be on a 360 or PS3, nintendo does not have anywhere as much hardcore games as either of those.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Lol! Nintendo is like your abusive boyfriend. Even if you WERE serious, Nintendo knows you'll never leave. He'll come pick you up from your mother's house, take you to Applebee's and let you order that desert you like. Then, he'll take you home and make sweet sweet Mario love to you. You'll wonder why you ever left!

........then Nintendo will punch you in the eye for no apparent reason. But you'll be back.