By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like the idea a JPRG for both East and west would like we will see when i comes out but I have my eye on this one

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

The idea is good, a JRPG developed with a western engine and suitted to both audiences...

Let's see if Square Enix can do it, because so far this gen on consoles they haven't released a single new original title (Infinite Undiscovery is developed by Tri-Ace, owned by Microsoft and published by both Square Enix and Microsoft)... I hope it's good because i plan to play this on my new rig, connected to the HDTV, using my gamepad, max settings, beautiful...

Looks great.

The graphics look dated, maybe they should of used some other engine, but they had to go with UE and the game suffers for it.

Doesn't look that good to me, dunno why but something makes me not like it.

Still gonna wait for reviews though and might buy it.

Around the Network

I must say, I am finding it hard to get excited about this game with so many other great games coming out around the same time

Looks good!

Griffin said:
The graphics look dated, maybe they should of used some other engine, but they had to go with UE and the game suffers for it.

Really?  Because they graphics seem to be quite good to me.  Actually, the only non-FF 360 JRPG that has better graphics than this is SO:TLH.  They are definitely an improvement over LO's graphics which, while also quite good, suffered from some muddy textures i.e. Sarah, Lirum, and Seth's hair

Dgc1808 said:
tombi123 said:
lol. It seems like every single JRPG released this year has had the potential to be JRPG of the year.

Yes. Those words have been getting thrown around alot.

certain console fans throw "GotW" around like there's no tomorrow, so I wouldn't read too much of it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

JRPG of the year = DEMON'S SOULS!!!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893