By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Reviews Wii Music... Ouch.

Videogame reviews have becoming more and more retarded. And this one proves it. No not because he "didn't liked it" but because HE STARTED SAYING THAT GAME WAS BAD *BEFORE* EVEN PLAYING IT.

From the beginning to the end, it was like listening to the Comic book guy from The simpsons. Arrogant, conservative and biased.

"Our condolences to the two and a half million people who buy this game." Duh.

"Wii Music package is proof just how much Nintendo's game either doesn't do or doesn't do well. " So now he is going to tell Nintendo how to do stuff?! What an arrogant dips***t! If somebody knows moe about what a REAL videogame is than him, IS NINTENDO!

Crap review. Better pretend that doesn't exist. Is not worthy.

Around the Network

My sig came true!! lol, that game sucks

Zucas said:
Soma said:

Zucas said:
Soma said:
11ht11 said:

lol check out what IGN put for the new GHWT feature

Take an in-depth look at the real Wii Music.

Lol, yeah, they really hate Wii Music.... but, they talk good things about this Guitar Hero mode where you create your own music. Can the same be done on Wii Music? Can you create your own music, or only modify existing musics?

Of course. Wii Music is based around creating your own music. And you can also modify your own music but you can start from scratch as well.

Are you sure about that? I haven't seen videos or even something mentioned on reviews.

Am I sure?  I just watched a youtube video earlier posted on gonintendo where this guy showed people doing it.  Here's the link... first video:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=59687

The only trouble with making music with Wii music seems to be that sometimes making music with real instruments is actually easier. At least if you want to create good music. For example playing piano with wiimote and nunchuck seems much more difficult than playing real piano. This may sound strange but this is because you can't see and feel the notes you are hitting with Wii's controllers. Of course, very few people can afford or have room for all those instruments. Even so, making music could still be fun.

@jerseyboy: So all of a sudden the only review that counts is the IGN one?
Can you think before posting? There's been 3 reviews so far: 9,7,5: Avrg = 7

You = fail

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Tbone said:
Thats reall low, but it wont surprise me if it sells really well.

you point of view is the majority kid. and it is a very good point of view by the way

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

lol, i was actually expecting it to be much worse.

dude people.
i know nintendo is/used to be awesome.

but seriously don't waste your breath with wii music, the game IS Bad hell its not even a game!.

tell me you didn't believe it was going to get straigh 9 - 10 like LBP.

It must be a really sad existence if you have to keep telling yourself that this game is bad.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

This stuff sucks. End of the story. Move along people.

I believe in mankind - hope this crap will not sell... Only blind fanboys want this game to succeed. Seriously.

That's funny, I don't remember seeing half you people in the thread about 1up giving it an A-..... Wonder why that is?