By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ten Week Countdown 2008!

Veggie said:
Bend me over and do me sideways. I might be 100k off on the Wii.

No thanks, and yes you will be.

Around the Network

Stupid me for jumping on the bandwagon of second week drop off. Watch it drop off next week or something. Least I wasn't terribly off on the PS3 and 360.

If it does drop off next week, it might play into the hands of Zucas and DMJ with 500k.

If it remains the same as this week, I will be almost spot on, however at the rate it is going upward it might favour Oyv and yourself next week.

All I know is that the week after that (week 4) should hopefully see a decent increase in Japan.

I'd say Gundam Musou 2 on PS3/360 is a big release.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

A little late to the party outlaw.

Looks like you are correct, at least for Japan. Although it's effect on Worldwide sales won't be easy to see given the release date, even Japan has a big week then.

I will add it in anyway, although as the predictions are closed it won't help.

Around the Network

I'm right on track. X360 just needs to sell 80K in Japan, and Ps3 160K. Should be piece of cake.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

man wats up with those 360 #'s 11k in jap 4 what

there sales are killing me

Play Me

Japan numbers round off the totals for week 2, I will just do the scoring.

Everyone did worse than last week, DMeisterJ did best in comparison to what he did last week, but he still lost 5 points.

Everyone was too low on the Wii, and too high on the PS3.... the X360 was split 5:3 for those who went over:under, and with a pretty decent gap between us too.

I will be putting together a console specific set of tables later, but with only 2 weeks you can see that BHR-3 will top the Wii-only predictions with only 6 points lost, I will top the PS3-only with 11 points lost, and Veggie will top the X360 predictions with 9 points lost. And funnily enough it is those 3 of us who top the overall leaderboard.

if Oyv can put together his scores when he has time I would be thankful to see how that goes too.

AS I thought, I went down 1 spot. -_-

^_^