By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Old Games That Demand Sequels

disolitude said:
exindguy said:
disolitude said:
exindguy said:
disolitude said:
Anyone that doesn't think Battletoads doesn't need a sequel will have to fight me!

OK: you and me at the 7-11 around the corner in the back alley in 15 minutes. Bring your cell phone and pre-dial 911 (no way I ever want to see another game in this series ever again!)

Done!

Sorry, fight is off in lieu of your support for Chakan and MUSHA et al.

Yeah, I wasn't going to fight you...I was gonna bring my Sega Nomad so we can play Chakan and MUSHA.

OK, I have mine in a box in the garage--same time, same place :D

Around the Network

Ultima as long as EA has nothing to do with it. Spacejack Lord British and have him create the next Ultima. It may not have been 15 years since the last sequel, but for all intensive purposes it seems like 15 years since the last decent Ultima.

Strike. Gunner. That is all.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

i want a new earthbound for the Wii

100% Mexican Power

Jagged Alliance (SirTech)

Star Control (Toys for Bob)

Top Gear (Gremlin Interactive)

Liberty or Dead (Koei)

I was going to say X-com as well but it's not 15 years since a game and it seem the developer is still around (Why no sequel??)

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Around the Network

pong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

an a Phantasy Star 5

100% Mexican Power

Legend of Dragoon

Malachi said:

Jagged Alliance (SirTech)

Star Control (Toys for Bob)

Top Gear (Gremlin Interactive)

Liberty or Dead (Koei)

I was going to say X-com as well but it's not 15 years since a game and it seem the developer is still around (Why no sequel??)

Go to Toys for Bob's site and click on the News button then start praying to whatever god or gods you worship.

Ken Levine (creator of Bioshock) is rumored to be doing a new X-Com right now.

disolitude said:

Anyone that doesn't think Battletoads doesn't need a sequel before any other game will have to fight me!

I love that game!  I miss playing those old, beat-em-up games in coop mode.   

With that said, we need another Out to Lunch.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light