By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - There Is No Way Sarah Palin Should Be VP!

Heck, if I were McCain, I'd have chosen a hot piece of Republican sex meat to be my running "mate" too!

Around the Network

^d21lewis is full of win....

I think you are on to something... I guess Obama enjoys the sausage fest of his private jet!!! : p

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
Kratos said:
^no she is not

yes she is.

you fail ; )

Hey i can do that too :P

No you fail ;)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
bigjon said:
Kratos said:
^no she is not

yes she is.

you fail ; )

Hey i can do that too :P

No you fail ;)

no matter what you say about me you fail 10x more : P

mcsame obviously only picked her because she's a reasonably attractive woman.. that's her only "selling point" other than the fact that the gop base likes her... but that won't help them win the election.

Around the Network
damkira said:

mcsame obviously only picked her because she's a reasonably attractive woman.. that's her only "selling point" other than the fact that the gop base likes her... but that won't help them win the election.

I can play this game too : )

Pelosi only picked Obama to run as her surrogate because he is Black, and attactive. If Obama was a fat white guy he would not be the dem nominee...  Just pointing out that "shallowness" goes both ways.

And yes I do agree, If Palin were fat and ugly she would not have been picked... or elected governer, or even mayor... People like attactive people better than ugly people. It is not right, that is just how it is. That is why so many people live on the bloggesphere. No matter what they look like people will read there words the same as anyone else.

So i fail because i think palin fails? If i remember correctly palin said something about obama is friends with terrorists. Or in the trooper gate report they said she broke the state's ethics law! And then she said: there was no unethical activity. Sounds like fail to me.

But i remember you being banned because you act like a moron around politics. So you fail more than i do, because you see, i use something called argumenten in Holland. Look it up

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

d21lewis said:
Heck, if I were McCain, I'd have chosen a hot piece of Republican sex meat to be my running "mate" too!

You said hot... So why did he pick Palin?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
 d21lewis said:

You said hot... So why did he pick Palin?

Agreed, shes not even remotely attractive.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

http://www.palinaspresident.us/