By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does anyone find this funny?

Joker:  Heh. Heh......."nerve gas".

Batman:  ......................

Joker:  ...............

Batman:  Silent but deadly!!!

Around the Network

Oh, here. I'm actually should be studying for an exam now, so I'll put up the no text version I made, so people can make their own.

If anyone just does text only, I'll come back after my exam and do any that catch my eye.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Here's mine...

Superchunk, I think really, the last pic needs to be left to stand on its own. Adding the text just waters down the effect and the funny.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

this is going downhill fast... The faces are funny, and the soriku joke was funny. The LBP one could be to someone who is pissed about the delay.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

lol kinda funny

what does bieng fucked mean?(i am still innocent. dont answer that)

Grey Acumen said:

Superchunk, I think really, the last pic needs to be left to stand on its own. Adding the text just waters down the effect and the funny.

yeah, good point. I should have left that out.

It was alright.