By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what make makes ps3 better than 360s

what make makes ps3 better than 360s and what great games r there on ps3 !!!

Around the Network

bluray harddrive cell ..................exclusives games just to name 1 little big planet

Blu Ray (like it matters) and MGS 4. Thats about it. Oh yeah...wait...and the system wasn't rushed. Ok i'm done now.

its the greatest console ever made!

Where do I begin - Blu ray, free online, the best future line up of game e.g gow3, gt5, infamous, kz2, r2 etc. reliability, ability to store pics and video straight to the hard drive, removable hard drive, built like a tank, home on the horizon and the list goes on and on.

Im known to many people on this site as the sony leader, I hope i have managed to educate you, no need to thank me.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Blu Ray (like it matters) and MGS 4. Thats about it. Oh yeah...wait...and the system wasn't rushed. Ok i'm done now.

are you trying to be funny?? check my previous post clearly i need to educate you aswell!!!

Around the Network
megaman2 said:
its the greatest console ever made!

Where do I begin - Blu ray, free online, the best future line up of game e.g gow3, gt5, infamous, kz2, r2 etc. reliability, ability to store pics and video straight to the hard drive, removable hard drive, built like a tank, home on the horizon and the list goes on and on.

Im known to many people on this site as the sony leader, I hope i have managed to educate you, no need to thank me.

Greatest console ever made?....Greatest Blu Ray deal ever yes, but Greatest console...thats a debatable opinion. I'm sure you've had other consoles that you like.

CGI-Quality said:
@ S.T.A.G.E.

And how many discs would MGS4 or FFXIII be on 360 - oh thats right AT LEAST 2 or 3. But since the PS3 incorporates Blu-ray then I think it DOES matter and it DOES make a difference, and you know that so why troll? Not hating on 360 because I have one and like it but I know there are LOTS of differences between the two. However yes I do think the PS3 is a better console mainly for its exclusives like MGS4, Heavenly Sword, GT5: Prologue, Uncharted!!!!!!!!!!

Heavenly Sword is gone because Sony was dumb enough to lose it and you know it man. I cannot say anything bad about the GT series because it's still the only 1st party Sony franchise to survive at the top for Sony since the beginning (Literally). MGS4...well lets just say this, be happy Kojima has some kind of loyalty because MS just revealed that graphics-wise the 360 would have no problem at all running the game.

P.S.

I'd rather switch discs than go through a 5 minute download. Oh yes, before I forget, Ninja Theory is making a new multiplat IP for the PS3 and the 360. Heavenly Sword is the intellectual property of Sony, but I'll bet the only guys who can make it work are the guys who made God of War, lol.

megaman2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

are you trying to be funny?? check my previous post clearly i need to educate you aswell!!!

Not educate....brainwash. This is what you HOPE to do.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ S.T.A.G.E.

And how many discs would MGS4 or FFXIII be on 360 - oh thats right AT LEAST 2 or 3. But since the PS3 incorporates Blu-ray then I think it DOES matter and it DOES make a difference, and you know that so why troll? Not hating on 360 because I have one and like it but I know there are LOTS of differences between the two. However yes I do think the PS3 is a better console mainly for its exclusives like MGS4, Heavenly Sword, GT5: Prologue, Uncharted!!!!!!!!!!

Heavenly Sword is gone because Sony was dumb enough to lose it and you know it man. I cannot say anything bad about the GT series because it's still the only 1st party Sony franchise to survive at the top for Sony since the beginning (Literally). MGS4...well lets just say this, be happy Kojima has some kind of loyalty because MS just revealed that graphics-wise the 360 would have no problem at all running the game.

P.S.

I'd rather switch discs than go through a 5 minute download.

not trying to be rude but learn before you talk man.

Heavenly sword IP is owned by Sony ,,,sony hasn't lost it.

SpartanFX said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ S.T.A.G.E.

P.S.

I'd rather switch discs than go through a 5 minute download.

not trying to be rude but learn before you talk man.

Heavenly sword IP is owned by Sony ,,,sony hasn't lost it.

Look back at my edit. Ninja Theory was the heart of that game.