By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 holiday blockbuster exclusives.

Imperial said:
You can't leave out Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for the PS3 , arguably the best naruto title released to date on any platform.

This,.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
starcraft said:

I'm trying to compile a list of really excellent exclusives for all three consoles coming out between now and the end of the year. I want answers you know are based on popular opinion, not personal favourites. I'm talking things like sales and critical darlings.

This means I do not want to see anything like Valkyrie Chronicles or Your in the Movies. I want things like Resistance 2 and Fable 2.

Go.

Xbox 360:

Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
The Last Remnant

PS3:

Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Motorstorm 2
White Knight Chronicles (Japan)
Socom: Confrontation

Naruto UNS (fixed)

Valkyria Chronicles (I dont even like RPGs, but I love this game)

Wii:

Wii Music
Animal Crossing
Tenchu 4

you cannot include this, its multiplat confirmed. if so, then include rock band 2 because of timed exclusivity

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/904/904859.html

CAL4M1TY said:
SpartanFX said:
left 4 dead is not an exclusive,,just so you know (PC)

Compare:

PS3, 360, Wii = Video game consoles with some multimedia capabilties

PC = Personal Computer that can also play video games.

Until Left 4 Dead is playable on another video game console, it is an xbox 360 exclusive.

Can you play it on any other console? No. Therefore, clearly it is a video game that is exclusively available on the 360 video game console. Therefore, if you only play video games on consoles, the only way you'd be able to play Left 4 Dead is on the xbox 360.

I know you sony fanboys like to change categories to suit your needs (Wii's a toy, anyone?) but it doesn't change facts.

Yes, because PC gamers just don't exist.

If games like L4D, Mass Effect, etc. didn't come out on the PC, then I'd have far more reasons to buy a 360, and I'm far from alone in this.  A game releasing on both the 360 and PC does effect the sales of each.

I would've brought this up earlier, but I didn't want to see this thread go down the shitter like so many treads before it.

Take the Last Remant of the list Starcraft you already said your not counting Timed exclusives in a post in this thread....

Left4Dead is not exclusive, it is also coming to PC.

Around the Network

Tenchu 4 is a blockbuster?

People are so stupid stating L4D isn't exclusive, this is VGChartz, PC does not count.

L4D is Console Exclusive for the 360.

Tenchu 4 should be striked off

if not add in Red Alert 3 & Valkyria chronicles to make it fair

otherwise great list

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Missing Tales of Symphonia 2, Disaster, and remove Tenchu 4.

Spanx said:
Missing Tales of Symphonia 2, Disaster, and remove Tenchu 4.

If Valkyria Chronicles isn't gonna be considered a Blockbuster Game neither are either of those.