By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Britney Spears did it again

she's a high paided striper that's it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I love the chorus.

You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a woman, womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer, You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a , woman womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer, womanizer...

It might just be me, but I think she's trying to say he's a womanizer.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I love the chorus.

You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a woman, womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer, You're a womanizer womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer your a womanizer I think your a , woman womanizer you seem to be womanizing you womanizer womanizer woman woman womanizer womanizer, womanizer...

thats not the chorus.

Jo21 said:
stof said:
I love the chorus.

thats not the chorus.

Yeah I know, I shortened it a bit to cut out half the times she says womanizer.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Jo21 said:
stof said:
I love the chorus.

thats not the chorus.

Personally I found the lyrics deep and intricately wrought, reminiscent of Vanilla Ice's lyrical prowess at its peak. Full of allegorical complexity and symbolic imagery.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Wow...necro-thread is womanizing again.

So...when is the next Spears comeback?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Lmao at Stof!

her reaction

She can thank her Swedish songwriters for her success.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

blaydcor said:
stof said:
Jo21 said:
stof said:
I love the chorus.

thats not the chorus.

Personally I found the lyrics deep and intricately wrought, reminiscent of Vanilla Ice's lyrical prowess at its peak. Full of allegorical complexity and symbolic imagery.

While I agree with the allegorical complexity and symbolic imagery comparisons, and that during her hiatus Britney has greatly improved her razor-sharp lyrical wit, I have yet to hear a Britney song that asks the questions that really make me think, like say, "Have you ever seen a turtle get down?"