By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What if FF XIII Versus comes to 360?

Now I am not a big FF fan or a heavy JRPG player.  I love WRPGs and Bioware although I guess Pokemon could be considered as an exception.  Still what if the above happened, say as a post PS3 release?  Would anyone give up on the PS3? What other impacts could it cause for you?

Around the Network

Nothing would really happen.

Most people don't even know this game exists.

All favor FFXIII.

Sephiroth357 said:
Nothing would really happen.

Most people don't even know this game exists.

All favor FFXIII.

This. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

i don't think it really matters that much, the game is gonna come out in 2010 at the earliest.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

It would be better for MS if FF was released in Japan, but nothing really important would happen if Versus went to the 360, although it still would sell well

Enjoy

Around the Network

do u people actually believe that this game is gonna be released as PS3 exclusive?

i would be fucked if it did as versus has always been my more hyped of the two FF games, it has better art direction and is said to be more action packed, so it is the better game for me, so it better not be but saying that i am immune to these announcements now.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

only hardcores know or care about FF Versus 13

FF 13 was the one people cared about..
_____

anyways GT 5 is the biggest exclusive....thats still there so no-one would give up on the PS3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I would say that many more gamers would get to enjoy what is likely to be a great game. Regardless, they have FFXIII which I think, as I'm sure most others do, will be the much more superior and recognized game.

No doubt you'll get the odd whiner for having to share a game. However, despite being completely surprised by XIII, I don't think it's likely that Vs will be dipping into both pools.

depends on nomura.

its probably going to be his best game ever! if may go multiplatform if after release.

if profits > Cost.