By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Forest Wii - 20th November (Japan)

Yeah I see this game getting around a 30% attach rate in Japan when all is said in done.

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
good price for the game, 7800 yen is the same as some 360/PS3 games and it comes with wii speak. I think it's gonna sell about 2 million LTD in Japan.

I'd think it'd do even better given sales of AC:WW on DS, but then I thought the same thing for SMG when I looked at NSMB's sales.  :(

Still, the game will have legs... so I think it'll do much better than 2 million LTD.

Kenology said:
johnsobas said:
good price for the game, 7800 yen is the same as some 360/PS3 games and it comes with wii speak. I think it's gonna sell about 2 million LTD in Japan.

I'd think it'd do even better given sales of AC:WW on DS, but then I thought the same thing for SMG when I looked at NSMB's sales.  :(

Still, the game will have legs... so I think it'll do much better than 2 million LTD.

Why do you thought that? NSMB is a platformer 2D and Japan love the Mario ones, on other hand SMG is a platformer 3D that no one have sold like the 2D Mario ones

I think this will do a little below WW on DS. Bigger debut but the legs won't be as good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.