By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP WiiMusic review in... A-

Jo21 said:

it looks to me like quick cash in.

oh you mean a game that was going to be a launch title, but then released 2 years later....

yup seems like a quick cash in

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
BornFirst. said:
Jo21 said:
i still consider this major shovelware.

there is not technological advance, or anything utter expectacular, even competition was nuked.

it looks to me like quick cash in.

You are just arguing to argue, and it is quite silly really. Even if this is not your type of game, you must be totally blinded by foolish hate to say this is shovelware. Shame on you.

Considering IGN's Nintendo Editor in Chief himself said the game was borderline shovelware project (sic), I would say it's an opinion that's not blinded, arguable, of course, but not irrational

Shovelware is a state of being moreso than an opinion. In other words there are games that actually are shovelware and then there are games that aren't.

People who say that Wii Music is shovelware are simply put, trolls. For one reason or another, the game's existence has brought them to say completely asinine things. It's just like the thread where a bunch of Sony fanboys rushed in screaming that the Wii was a fad. Anyone with half a brain knows that the Wii isn't a fad, the but fanboys kept making dictionaries weep by insisting that it was, because they didn't like it. It's some strange form of pride in ignorance, a similar trait held by Matt over at IGN who even said in one podcast that he couldn't wait for Wii Music to get to the office so he could trash it. I mean, you've got to be on some kind of ignorant high to suggest throwing away all of your journalistic integrity like that.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

11ht11 said:
c0rd said:
Griffin said:
dude17761991hatp said:
Hahahahaha this makes me so happy! Every time people doubt Nintendo, and every time they prove them wrong. God bless you Miyamot

The game is still crap to anyone who is not a Nintendo fanboy or some really casual gamer with small children.

Wow... what good does this kind of trolling do for you? Honestly?

it distracts him from the weely 360>ps3 japan sales

I could see how that would be a problem if i cared that the 360 outsold the PS3, but since i don't care it has no effect on me.

I must say, I am shocked. Good Score.

It's still not Zelda though. XD j/k

4 ≈ One

Well, I still want to see more about the game, but in the last days I've become more interested. I used to think that this would be a love it or hate it kind of game, and now I find myself in the middle.

I hope it succeeds because,
1) Casuals also deserve games.
2) It's a Nintendo game and most of their games are gems.
3) It's made by Miyamoto, so if it succeeds it means more motivation for his next awesome project. Pikmin 3 is coming, Zelda is coming, Mario is coming. We want him to be happy :D

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

So here we are, at the end of all things. It was fun while it lasted, guys.

IGN might be wrong this time...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Ugh, reviewed by Jennifer Tsao. I really hate that girl........

I knew she reviewed it before even checking the link.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Isn't an A- on 1UP a 9.5? Well, I'm shocked to say the least :P
But they did give Boom Blox a A...

Still, this suggests the game is of at least decent quality. I don't know what to believe anymore ._.

Actually, an A- is more of an 8.8.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh cool! Nice to see this score from someone else who is a musician. I might have to check it out. :)