By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP WiiMusic review in... A-

Who would guessed so good score..
One the games that will sell 10 million..

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Isn't an A- on 1UP a 9.5? Well, I'm shocked to say the least :P
But they did give Boom Blox a A...

Still, this suggests the game is of at least decent quality. I don't know what to believe anymore ._.

Actually, an A- is more of an 8.8.

For what it's worth, Metacritic has it listed as 91 but i assume that 1-UP subscribes to this kind of scale as they don't want to be involved in the ridiculous points-based comparisons between games.  A- means that it's good but has some flaws.

Ok, I just saw this video

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=gJkmrc7IpC4

It seems you can create your own music, can someone (who played it) explain how deep this mode is, and if it's possible to play alone? Or you always have a computer partner?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Griffin said:
c0rd said:
Griffin said:
dude17761991hatp said:
Hahahahaha this makes me so happy! Every time people doubt Nintendo, and every time they prove them wrong. God bless you Miyamot

The game is still crap to anyone who is not a Nintendo fanboy or some really casual gamer with small children.

Wow... what good does this kind of trolling do for you? Honestly?

How is it trolling?  He said people had been proven wrong when thats not the case,  people who hated this game will still hate it and thats all there is to it.

Just for argument's sake, let's deconstruct your statement a bit to see why it, indeed, was trolling. Your original statement was: "The game is still crap to anyone who is not a Nintendo fanboy or some really casual gamer with small children."

In other words, your claim is that the game is not crap to Nintendo fanboys and some really casual gamers with small children, excluding everybody else. I should be plain to see, even for yourself, that such a statement is categorically false, and you presenting it as a fact makes your post trolling.

QED.

PS. According to the same criteria, the original post by dude17761991hatp could be also considerend trolling.

I predict Gamespot will give it no more than a 4.5

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I expect review scores will depend on if the reviewer knows anything about music.

The reviewer at 1-up is a musician so he 'gets-it' and scores it well, but obviously Matt at IGN is freaking tone-deaf so expect a low score from them.

Looks like it'd make a good rental.

*Commits hari-kari for doubting Miyamoto.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I expect this to be the only good review for this game. The other critics are gonna trash it for sure.

Won't hurt the sales though!

Gamerace said:
I expect review scores will depend on if the reviewer knows anything about music.

The reviewer at 1-up is a musician so he 'gets-it' and scores it well, but obviously Matt at IGN is freaking tone-deaf so expect a low score from them.

I fully expect IGN to completely trash it. According to people on their boards, Matt was saying months ago that he was going to give it a 3. I don't think he'd actually give it a score that low, but I wouldn't be surprised after the way he's talked about it.